Our company is your best source for
professional electrical services.
David Cooper brings more than 30 years in leadership and ongoing electrical industry education to the Cooper Electric Team. As a Master Electrician for more than 25 years, a qualification only achieved by the most experienced and able electricians in the industry, David is committed to giving back to his industry and in the continuous improvement of its processes. David's vast experience of field experience includes servicing many types of customer environments, including large commercial facilities, hospitals, remodeled homes, and it includes a wealth of experience in general service contracting. His desire to help and his dedication to his craft have yielded him a progression in his career, holding positions form General Service Technician to Team Manager, Operations Manager and most currently Owner of Cooper Electric Service. David has served as an instructor for Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) in Dallas and in Lubbock, Texas, committing to the growth of the trade through the education of apprentices. He also dedicates time in assisting these apprentices in acquiring their journeymen licenses by teaching preparatory classes through IEC. David finds great joy in this industry, as it offers him the opportunity to diagnose electrical system problems and help his customers solve them.
Cooper Electric Service is an official dealer for Commerical and Residentail Eaton Generators.
Eaton's standby generators are an easy, affordable and worry-free, reliable supply of backup power for residential and commercial businesses. No matter if you are home or away, they quietly protect your home and family, with an immediate, automatic, and reliable response to utility power failure, so power is never lost.
- Advanced electronics provide totally reliable backup power, thus relieving worry and frustration.
- Contractor-friendly features make installations quick and easy, which saves time and money.
- The wide range of sizes, and voltages (single phase and three phase) means flexibility to choose from varying levels of power, as needed, for any specific application.
- All models exercise at ultra quiet 66 dB or less sound level so power is delivered with minimal noise.
- Choice of Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP) gas operation (field convertible up to 48kw) allows flexibility to meet specific site needs.
- 24-hour technical support, 7 days a week means backup power protection has minimal to no downtime.
- All products come with competitive warranty protection, which saves money on repairs.
Contact Cooper Electric Service to install your Eaton Generator today!
Looking for a portable generator? Look no further!
Our catalog is extensive and can help you with your personal portable generator needs. Contact our sales representative today for more information.
Cooper Electric Service is proud to
announce we are Eaton certified!
Protecting your home is first priority! You need an electrician that knows what to look for. Cooper Electric Service electricians are throughly trained to look for safety hazards and discuss all concerns we may find in your home or business.
Cooper Electric Service Technicians will inspect, but not limited to:
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Electrical surge protection
Cooper Electric Service Technicians are Leviton trained and certified!
You need a confident and trained electrican to help you. Cooper Electric Service technicians are trained and can offer you sustainable and intelligent solutions with wiring devices, lighting management products and network infrastructure. From switches, receptacles and daylight harvesting controls to intricate network systems, Cooper Electric Service technicians can provide smart, reliable solutions that not only pay off in time, energy and cost savings, but also deliver safety.
Ft Worth 817-229-1165 NRH 817-688-1734 Dallas 214-718-9383